Tall Talk

Online Community for Tall People - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-09-25 23:14:17

DosMetros
Vertically Gifted
Height: 6'6" or 1.98
Website

A Tall Story

Many moons ago I met a couple of young attractive women, they were sisters, and we became friends. I was especially attracted to the taller sister and she seemed to like me too, so we exchanged phone no's. The next day I called her about getting together, she said yes, so again we met, and her sister came along too, as a chaperon.  That was okay, we all had a good time, however on the next several get-togethers, it was the same story, the sister was the chaperon.  When it was time to meet her parents, it was also a time to meet the whole family. We were all gathered in their living room, the parents, the two sisters, two more sisters, a brother, a brother-in-law, several nieces, so you get the picture, a lot of folks. After visiting for a while and answering many of their questions, well it was finally time to go home, I stood up to leave, then suddenly banged my head on a low hanging glass chandelier. The accident was really painful and it almost knocked me out, seriously, but the funny thing (not at the time) was that everybody in the room started to laugh, and they continued laughing like it was the funniest thing they had ever seen. I really made some first impression on the family, and the family and the chandelier made some impression on me (ouch).

Nobody is as smart as everybody

Board footer